google.com, pub-4988895920620082, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ginger: A Safe, Effective Herbal Remedy

When you have ailments, the medicine or drugs that you take for them often have side effects and can often be worse for you than the ailments themselves.

There are so many medicines that are being recalled, many people are starting to question if taking medicines are safe.




Chinese herbal remedies are alternatives that many people turn to. Do we know if Chinese herbal remedies are effective, or more importantly, are they safe?

While I think there is a place and time for medicine and drugs, I always try to look for more natural cures when I have a problem. I think that putting to many different foreign and man created substances in our bodies can't be good for it.

I always try herbal remedies first. Many herbal remedies are foods and other natural things that won't effect our bodies the same way traditional medicines would.

When I was pregnant I had very bad morning sickness. For me the nausea lasted all day, I was miserable. I always try to look for natural cures but this was even more important to me since I was pregnant. I didn't want to take any kind of medicine that could have an effect on my unborn baby.

I knew that anything that I put into my body would go directly to my baby, and I wouldn't take any chances on something hurting her. I decided to try ginger, to see if it would help with my nausea.
I started with ginger tea in the morning. I noticed right away that I had less nausea.

After drinking the tea a couple days in a row, I was able to get up in the morning without having to run to the bathroom. This worked so great in the mornings that I decided to try it at other times. I tried taking a ginger supplement thinking that maybe it would give me more and work better.

The supplement didn't work for me. I think part of what was helping me with the nausea was the smell, so when I took it as a supplement I wasn't getting the chance to smell it. I also would drink protein shakes during my pregnancy ad I would grate fresh ginger into the drink.

The ginger was really effective it helping me keep my food down. There were a few times that I would feel so sick and nauseous that I would cut a piece of fresh ginger and suck on it. It was strong, but it was worth it to feel better.

I think there are many Chinese herbal remedies that are very effective. I think it's very individual to each person to which remedies work for them. If something is ailing you then it is usually worth trying a Chinese herbal remedy first to see if it works for you.

Most Chinese herbal remedies don't have side effects and are safe to take, unlike many drugs and medicine. Just be sure to check with your doctor to make sure that the herbal remedy won't have a side effect on your specific condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *