google.com, pub-4988895920620082, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Saturday, August 09, 2014

I Regret Spreading Salt and Water Solution Rumour for Ebola Prevention (Photo)

It went viral recently via BBM  broadcast that the Ministry of Health has asked everyone to bath with salt and warm water and drink some of it so as to help avert the virus, (hmmmmmm)
I Regret Spreading Salt and Water Solution Rumour for Ebola Prevention (Photo)





Here is the apology letter;

My apology Nigerians

I am coming out clean because what started has a joke has escalated into the unprecedented.

How it started

we were only playing a prank on our friends. The first suggestion was to tell people that aloe-vera could cure the virus (Ebola), but we thought it would sound too ridiculous so we forgot about it.

Later in the evening that same day an idea struck my mind (which i now regret i carried out).

I decided to send a BBM  broadcast message to my friends, telling them that the Ministry of Health has asked everyone to bath with salt and warm water and drink some of it. 

Later this midnight i started getting calls and messages that i should drink salt water and bath with it.

I am using this medium to plead and really apologise from the depth of my soul that you all should find a place in you heart to forgive me and you all should warn and tell everyone to stop the consumption of salt and water, before it damage their health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *