google.com, pub-4988895920620082, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, June 29, 2018

Am Innocent- Pastor Who Was Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Church Members Crys Out



A Kenyan pastor, David Kamau, who has been expelled from his church for allegedly having sexual relations with seven of his female church members. He has claimed that the women seduced him.

Speaking to The Nairobian media, Kamau has denied the allegations, claiming that the women approached him and he expelled one of them who was pressing him too hard for sex.

“I know the complainants have been members of my church. I am surprised that some of them are accusing me yet they are the ones who approached me. The Nyumba Kumi leaders did not give me a chance to defend myself and accused me of being a sex pest,” said the pastor.

When the news escalate, Nyumba Kumi leaders (a local vigilante group) led by their chairman from Kiamaina ward, Benson Mureu and other preachers from the area, stormed the church premises, closed it down and removed a signpost at the gate of the church.

“I have seen many temptations. I didn’t understand why women, married and unmarried kept approaching me, yet I am a married man. I never slept with them. Some of them had to be dismissed from the church,” said Kamau, adding that the women wanted him out of the church.

“I turned down their advances and it did not go well with them. They organised a gang to fight back. They have changed the story to make me look bad. I have not sinned in any way,” he insisted.

He faulted the Nyumba Kumi leaders for closing down his church, claiming he was licensed though he did not report the matter to the police.

“It was wrong for them to close down my church without a fair hearing. My church is licensed as Chosen Holy Church and this is just a plan to taint my name and that of the church,” he claimed.

One of the seven women, he is accused of having sexual relations was delivered of a baby while another one is around five months pregnant, reports Standard Media.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *